PROTEIN + PANCAKES = DUH.
Pancakes can get better. Or at least better for you! Not to mention the prep work on this batch involves involves the ingredients and a blender. No one wants to spend a ton of time prepping when half asleep and starving.
This recipe is just for one, you could safely double it and get at least 2 out of the batch with one mix of the blender. If you're a meal prepper - these are perfect to freeze as well.
1. Preheat a pan (or griddle) on medium heat while mixing ingredients.
2. Now, throw all ingredients in a blender.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Spray pan (or griddle) and pour batter.
5. While it is still wet in pan sprinkle mix of cinnamon and sweetener over top.
6. Flip when you see bubbles start to form and bust at the middle. Finish on the remaining side for a few minutes.
7. Go crazy with whatever toppings you want! We went all in with apples, whipped cream and syrup. Oh and some more cinnamon/sweetener.
NEED CINNAMON FROSTING PROTEIN?
We can help! This is a ridiculously high quality protein, 80% Whey Isolate/ 20% Micellar Casein with only 100 calories per serving!