Pineapple Citrus Popsicles
PINEAPPLE CITRUS POPSICLES + HYDRATION + AMINOS
Everyone loves a good popsicle in the summer, or at least we have not met anyone yet to say otherwise. The problem is that pretty much any given delicious variety you can grab at your local grocery store is going to be chocked full of sugar. A little of that might be from fruit, but most of it is to make it taste delicious. They also have little to no health benefits - bummer.
So what to do? Make some at home with your BCAA²™. We think they taste even better than the store bought versions! For this particular recipe we went with our citrus squeeze flavor. Prep time only takes about 5 minutes. Keep yourself busy for a few hours while they freeze and you'll come back to some delicious popsicles.
Makes 4-5 popsicles depending on the size of your molds.
1. Mix the water and BCAA²™ together in separate cup or small bowl.
2. Fill molds evenly with crushed pineapple. This should be just enough so that the tips of the popsicles come out covered in fresh crushed pineapple. Feel free to add more or less to your liking.
3. Pour in the BCAA²™ mix to fill the mold.
4. Attach tops if using plastic top. If using popsicle sticks, allow to freeze partially before inserting the sticks. This time will vary based on the temperature and settings of your freezer.
5. Wait a few hours and BOOM...you have some fresh, delicious treats!
TIP: If your having a hard time getting the popsicles out of the molds, try running warm water over them until they loosen up and slide right out.
WHY USE OUR BCAAs?
The market is pretty saturated with BCAA products. Why should you be using ours to make this?
- CocOganic® Organic Coconut Water for Hydration (especially great for summer)
- Immune and Antioxidant Support from Spectra™
- Focus Aid from L-Tyrosine
- And More
Of course it tastes delicious also. Need to get some Citrus Squeeze BCAA²™ to make these? Just click the link below!
Enjoy! Have an idea for a recipe? We would love to hear it! Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a comment