PROTEIN PACKED CRUNCHY CINNAMON CEREAL
PROTEIN IN YOUR CEREAL. DEAL.
We are some suckers for cereal. Then you tell us that it is packed with protein and nutrients? All in. Are you? We have the recipe below for you! Perfect for breakfast, or just carrying around dry for a delicious snack on the go.
Depending on how large you like your bowls of cereal this will end up being either one or two servings.
1. Preheat your oven to 325.
2. Grab a decent sized mixing bowl and put all the dry ingredients in it ( protein, flax, almond meal, erythritol, cinnamon) and mix together.
3. Add the water and coconut in with the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Spray a cooking sheet and start pressing the mixture on it as flat as you possibly can.
5. Bake at 325 for 10 minutes.
6. Let stand until it crisps up on one side (we left it for 10 minutes), then flip it over and cut it into whatever size and shape you would like your cereal pieces. Traditionally that is small squares. Feel free to get fancy and experiment!
7. Bake at 325 for another 5 minutes.
8. Let stand 5 minutes or until cool - and you're all done!
NEED CINNAMON FROSTING PROTEIN?
We can help! This is a ridiculously high quality protein, 80% Whey Isolate/ 20% Micellar Casein with only 100 calories per serving!
Leave a comment